Our Investment Ethos
As a firm of Chartered Financial Planners our investment ethos can be summarised with the following statements and principles.
- Investment decisions should relate to your individual aims and objectives
- Regular reviews and necessary adjustments are vital
- Time is often the all important factor
- Do not invest in things you and your adviser do not understand
- Tax planning is essential and can significantly improve long term returns
- Income driven investments generally enhance consistency within a portfolio
- Diversification across all asset classes can reduce risks and potentially improve returns
- Both actively managed funds and passive strategies can play a useful role within a portfolio
We firmly believe that over the longer term it should be possible to enhance returns through appropriate asset allocation, fund selection and careful tax planning.