Who We Work With
We work with a wide spectrum of clients from varied backgrounds. Like any professional business, we charge fees to cover our costs and remain profitable, although we do not value our clients merely in monetary terms. That being said, it is important for us to demonstrate the value we can add to your financial planning. As a rule of thumb we tend to find that a minimum investment/pension value of £150,000 is necessary for the relationship to be mutually beneficial.
As retirement specialists our clients tend to fall into four broad groups:
- Individuals who are accumulating assets towards a comfortable retirement
- Individuals who need to generate income from their financial resources
- Individuals in retirement who need to consider estate planning and/or long term care funding
- Trustees, attorneys and other professionals requiring expert guidance
Feedback tells us that clients approach us for advice in order to gain:
- Peace of mind, Family security, Control, Time and Money saving, Higher returns, Clear explanations and Access to information
However the most important consideration is that clients hope to gain and build on a relationship they can trust where reliability, a proactive service and delivering on promises are key themes.