Position: Director and Chartered Financial Planner
Jon has over 15 years' experience in providing bespoke financial planning solutions for RPA clients, after deciding to follow his father (Andrew) into the family business. Jon's advice role focuses on working with many of the firm's higher net worth clients who often have more complicated financial affairs.
Jon sits on our internal Investment Committee and plays a key role in constructing our in-house portfolios.
In his role as a director of the firm, Jon is a driving force helping to both establish the direction of the business and to implement change.
Jon is married and has two children. Away from RPA, Jon has a passion for the great outdoors and enjoys hill walking and cycling.
Areas of Expertise:
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Pension Planning
- Tax and Trust Planning
- Estate Planning
Jon is one of an exclusive group of advisers to be qualified not only as a Chartered Financial Planner and an Associate Member of the Chartered Insurance Institute but also as a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. Obtaining Fellowship is the highest academic status a UK financial adviser can obtain placing him within the top half percent (by qualifications) of advisers in the United Kingdom.
- Advanced Diploma in Tax and Trusts (AF1)
- Advanced Diploma In Pension Planning (AF3)
- Advanced Diploma in Investment Planning (AF4)
- Advanced Diploma Financial Planning Process (AF5)
- Diploma in Investment Principles, Markets and
- Diploma in Pension Income Options (J05)
- Diploma in Pension Funding (J04)
- Diploma in Trusts (J02)
- Diploma in Personal Tax (J01)
- Pensions Simplification (CF9)
- Certificate in Long Term Care (CF8)
- Certificate in Equity Release (CF7)
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice (CF6)
- Investment and Risk (CF2)
- Financial Planning Certificate (FP1, 2 & 3)
- Pensions Update (R08)