Position: Senior Paraplanner
Laura has over 10 years’ experience within the Financial Services industry where she has worked both within the Banking sector and Financial Planning sector.
Laura has successfully gained Chartered status and is a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society which is the highest qualification awarded by the CII.
- UK Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics (CF1)
- Investment and Risk (CF2)
- Financial Protection (CF3)
- Retirement Planning (CF4)
- Integrated Financial Planning (CF5)
- Mortgage Advice (CF6)
- Financial Services, Regulation & Ethics (R01)
- Investment Principles & Risk (R02)
- Pensions and Retirement Planning (R04)
- Pension Income Options (J05)
- Paraplanning (J09)
- Discretionary Investment Management (J10)
- Pension Planning (AF3)
- Investment Planning (AF4)
- Financial Planning Process (AF5)
Laura enjoys travelling as often as she can and has a keen interest in music. She also enjoys mixology and prosecco as well as taking part in dance classes, going to the cinema and spending time with friends and family.