Position: Adviser and Paraplanner
Michael joined RPA in 2011 coming from a background in Engineering. He is currently working towards completing the CII Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning. Within RPA, he works as an Adviser and Paraplanner providing support to the advisers and also provides advice to his own clients. Michael sits on our internal Investment Committee and plays a key role in gathering and analysing data for our in-house portfolios.
Michael holds a Masters Degree in Aerospace Engineering. Within the financial realm, he has successfully completed and holds the following qualifications:
Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning
- Financial Services, Regulation and Ethics (R01)
- Investment Principles and Risk (R02)
- Personal Taxation (R03)
- Pensions and Retirement Planning (R04)
- Financial Protection (R05)
- Financial Planning Practice (R06)
- Pension Income Options (J05)
- Discretionary Investment Management (J10)
- Pension Planning (AF3)
Michael is married and has two children. In his spare time, Michael enjoys rowing, scuba diving and hill walking. He is interested in AIM (Alternative Investment Market) and DIY renovations. Michael is part of a small local church.