Position: Director and Chartered Financial Planner
Robert is a Chartered Financial Planner and a Director of RPA.
Robert has over 30 years' experience dealing with individual needs of both private & corporate clients assisting them with portfolio planning and retirement solutions.
Robert is an important member of our internal Investment Committee and plays a key role in constructing our in-house portfolios.
Along with his fellow Directors, Robert is actively involved in taking the business forward and brings strong organisational skills to the team.
Robert is not only a Chartered Financial Planner but also a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society. Obtaining Fellowship is the highest academic status a UK financial adviser can obtain in the United Kingdom.
Robert is married with two children and lives in Essex. Away from RPA, Robert is an FA Level 2 football coach and has trained and managed various teams over the last 16 years. Robert is also a qualified Goalkeeping Coach. Robert has mentored other coaches and serves as the coaching officer for one of the biggest youth football teams in the country.
Areas of Expertise:
- Holistic Financial Planning
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Pension Planning
- Corporate Financial Planning
- Tax and Trust Planning
- Estate Planning
- Long Term Care Advice
- Advanced Diploma in Tax and Trusts (AF1)
- Advanced Diploma In Pension Planning (G60)
- Advanced Diploma in Investment Planning (AF4)
- Advanced Diploma Financial Planning Process (AF5)
- Diploma in Investment Principles, Markets and Environment (J06)
- Diploma in Taxation & Trusts (G10)
- Diploma in Trusts (J02)
- Diploma in Personal Tax (J01)
- Pensions Simplification (CF9)
- Certificate in Long Term Care (CF8)
- Certificate in Equity Release (CF7)
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice (CF6)
- Financial Planning Certificate (FP1, 2 & 3)
- Pensions Update (R08)